- For Students
- For Parents
- For Staff
- Elementary Schools
- Royal Oak Middle School
- Royal Oak High School
- Churchill Community Education Center
- Early Childhood Center
- Other Facilities
- Building Rental
- School Board
Welcome to the Home of the Ravens!
Our mascot is Rocky the Raven. Our colors are blue, silver, and black.
- Athletic Schedule and Information
- Get your School Apparel @ My Locker
- Resources for Athletic Physicals
Important Dates to Remember
- All physicals must be dated after April 15, 2013 in order to be valid for the 2013-14 school year.
- Hockey call-out meeting will take place on May 29th at 7:00 p.m. at Royal Oak High School in the Multi Media Room for all those entering 9-12th grade in the fall. Summer work-outs and team expectations will be discussed.
- Cheer Tryouts will take place on Thursday, May 30th beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Auxiliary Gym. Clinics will be held on May 28 and 29 from 6-8:30 p.m.
Important Information Regarding Athletic Eligibility
- In order for a student to be academically eligible to participate in athletics at Royal Oak High School they must adhere to the following standard at all times:
Be passing all classes (6) with a "C" or better in at least three of the six.
If a student is not meeting this standard at the end of a semester (June/January) they will be deemed ineligible for not less than one semester.
It is imperative that if a student fails to meet this standard at the conclusion of the Spring Semester (June), that they attend summer school and attain a grade of at least a "C" in whatever class they take. The class does not have to be in the same subject as the one that they received an "E" in. Summer school is the only option a student has to reinstate their eligiblity for the fall semester.
See Attached files for information pertaining to specific sports
2013 Summer Sports Camps are Coming!
See attached brochure for details
Phone (248) 435-8500
Fax (248) 288-8733
Jim Cole - Athletic Director
Pamela Moore - Athletic Coordinator x1148
Athletic Web Sites:
* The content of the websites or links found below are not maintained or monitored by the Royal Oak Schools.
- MHSAA Parent Guide
- ROHS Boys Swim Team
- ROHS Cross Country
- ROHS Track & Field
- Royal Oak High School Hockey
- Royal Oak High School Volleyball
- Royal Oak Ravens Football
- Royal Oak Ravens Boys Basketball